All about scuba technology
Scuba diving is a very gear intensive sport. Here's a list of the tech that makes my scuba shop run.
My dive van is equipped with
1) 5 HP Bauer Oceanus Compressor - my pride and joy, and modified with timed solenoids to be auto-draining for consistent gas quality, this is the workhorse of my operation, and compresses all the air you'll breathe
2) 40:1 booster pump - this booster can compress 100% oxygen and 100% helium without contamination of the gasses by complete separation between the drive gas and the gas being compressed. I can fill oxygen bottles to 3000 psi
3) storage tanks - I have 4 T bottles for breathing air, and cylinders for oxygen and helium.
4) Shearwater Perdix Air Integrated computers - the best of the best. Nuff said.
5) Cressi piston regulators - reliable, easy breathing, easy to maintain regulators
6) Scuba pro fins - light and strong, and efficient and turning movement
7) XS scuba masks - fits well on almost every face.
8) Scuba pro dryuits
9) Mares 7 mm wetsuits